The Most Expensive Apps
Just when you thought that your mobile phone bills and Internet bills are costing you, wait till you see the most expensive apps in 2011. These are not gaming, music, video or photo applications but apps that are needed by professionals. It is a tie among 10 applications on the top most spot. All of these are $999.99 each and were developed by different companies for various fields of interest and study. Here are the most expensive apps in the world:
- QSFFStats is an app from QuickStrike Sports by Brad Cummings. This application is convenient for flag football that helps keep track of statistics and play for all the leagues. This app is compatible with the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
- Agro is an app from Ezi App which is used to increase productivity while doing inspection reports, product inventory and all types of paperwork used in a farm setting. No need to write everything down and wait till you get to the office. This is compatible with the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
- CTC or Capture the Charge is an app for medical personnel to help in making digital charge capture to transmit ICD and CPT codes. From KKIT Creations LLC, it is also compatible with the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
- iVIP Black is a VIP's application with the capability to locate iVIP partner venues and hot spots to receive special gifts, surprises, service upgrades, VIP access and many other millionaire lifestyle privileges. This is from iVIP and it is compatible with the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad as well.
- Mortgage Pro Enterprise which is an app for managing finance reports and mortgage in Hong Kong and China. From Sino Dynamic Solutions Limited, it is compatible with the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
- The BarMax CA and BarMax NY are what you need to get ready for your upcoming New York bar exam. It has 1,471 MBE questions and tons of essay exams from BarMax LLC. This app is created by Harvard lawyers with the help of iPhone developers.
- MobiGage NDI is used for inspection of manufactured parts and assemblies from Titansan Engineering Inc. This smart application help you create edit and run measurements to fully automate inspection processes. This app is an OEM product designed especially for Northern Digital Industrial measurement system and to conform to their standards. This most expensive app is compatible with the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.